Dr. Matthew V. Kellar M.D.
Emergency Physician750 Mount Carmel Mall Suite 300 Columbus OH, 43222
Dr. Matthew Kellar practices Emergency Medicine in Columbus, OH. Dr. Kellar assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Kellar examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1997
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1997
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Emergency Medicine
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Matthew V. Kellar M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43222Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43204Get Direction
Dr. Matthew V. Kellar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kellar
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Michael L. Vorbroker M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Maury Witkoff D.O.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Frank Birinyi M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Medard R. Lutmerding M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Phillip Bialecki M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Maisha Mosley M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222