Mr. Clovis E Manley MD
Family Practitioner4943 Rosebud Lane Newburgh IN, 47630
Dr. Clovis Manley has a career filled with a very impressive resume of achievements, honors and credits. He is a Naval Academy graduate. After a decade in the service of our country, Dr. Manley resigned ...
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In M.D. 1987
U.S. Naval Academy Mechanical Engineering 1974
Indiana University School of Law Law 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 1990
- Healthgrades Honor Roll 2013 Healthgrades
- Captain in the U.S. Naval Reserve Medical Corps 2014 U.S. Naval Reserve Medical Corps
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Obagi Skincare
- Botox For Migrain Headache
- Skin Lesion Removal
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Tattoo Removal
- Eyelash Extensions
- Permanent Make-up
- Skin Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Derma Fillers
- Botox For Wrinkles
- Pca Peels
- Acne/acne Scarring
- Chemic Skin Peels
- Phototherapy/pigmented Lesions
- Skin Cancer Screening And Treatment
- Skin Firming
- Vein Treatments
- Vein Overview
- Forever Young Bbl
- Voluma Xc
- Sciton Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Jan Marini Skincare
- Jane Iredale Makeup
Experience & Accolades
- M.D.2002Dèjá Vu Skin and Vein Center
- Emergency Physician1997 - 1998St. Mary's Warrick Hospital
- Family Practitoner1998 - 2002Mission Health Medical Group in Newburgh
- Emergency Room Physician1990 - 1991Warrick Hospital
- Family Practice1991 - 1995Deaconess Family Medical Center
Mr. Clovis E Manley MD's Practice location
Mr. Clovis E Manley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manley
Very professional and friendly..
- Linda u.
Dr Manley is wonderful..
- Kasondra e.
Great! Pleased with results!.
- Gayla s.
Personable and friendly.
- Teresa w.
I recommend Dr. Manely to anyone!.
- Sharon d.
The staff is great, very helpful.
- Jennifer w.
I felt at ease with Dr. Manley.
- Rita k.
- J. m.
Dr. Manley very knowledgeable easy to talk too..
Awesome-in & out quickly-direct & to the point.
- Andrea d.
Wonderful, caring doctor and staff! .
- Keith v.
Well taken care of. Great staff.
- Jane s.
Extremely Pleased With Results!.
- Angela a.
Dr Manley was very professional and thorough.
- Kerri s.
- Mary g.
My legs caused me tremendous pain.
- Kathi p.
Dr. Manley is always professional, personable and helpful.
- Mindy h.
- Sabrina w.
Results far beyond what I expected!.
- Carl b.
Excellent and professional experience.
- Paul h.
- K. r.
Best doc in town!.
- Anastacia b.
Great service, excellent staff.
- Cindy r.
- Linda d.
- K. h.
- Debbie e.
- B. u.
I am very happy with the treatments ..
- Melody s.
The office staff at Dr. Manley's office is fabulous!.
- Lori l.
- Tracey e.
Great physicians, very knowledgeable.+ Show More
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Dr. Patrick C Flamion MD801 Saint Marys Dr Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Doris Best M. D.958 S Kenmore Dr Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Lori Fuqua MD3277 LIBERTY BLVD # A BOONVILLE IN 47601
- Dr. Janet Marie Kelley MD8601 N Kentucky Ave Evansville IN 47725
- Dr. Evelyn E Bose MD1146 Washington Sq Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. David M Page M.D.520 MARY ST EVANSVILLE IN 47710