Mr. Clovis E Manley MD
Family Practitioner4943 Rosebud Lane Newburgh IN, 47630
Dr. Clovis Manley has a career filled with a very impressive resume of achievements, honors and credits. He is a Naval Academy graduate. After a decade in the service of our country, Dr. Manley resigned ...
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In M.D. 1987
U.S. Naval Academy Mechanical Engineering 1974
Indiana University School of Law Law 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 1990
- Healthgrades Honor Roll2013Healthgrades
- Captain in the U.S. Naval Reserve Medical Corps2014U.S. Naval Reserve Medical Corps
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Obagi Skincare
- Botox For Migrain Headache
- Skin Lesion Removal
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Tattoo Removal
- Eyelash Extensions
- Permanent Make-up
- Skin Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Derma Fillers
- Botox For Wrinkles
- Pca Peels
- Acne/acne Scarring
- Chemic Skin Peels
- Phototherapy/pigmented Lesions
- Skin Cancer Screening And Treatment
- Skin Firming
- Vein Treatments
- Vein Overview
- Forever Young Bbl
- Voluma Xc
- Sciton Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Jan Marini Skincare
- Jane Iredale Makeup
- Deaconess Hospital Family Practice 1990
Experience & Accolades
- M.D.2002Dèjá Vu Skin and Vein Center
- Emergency Physician1997 - 1998St. Mary's Warrick Hospital
- Family Practitoner1998 - 2002Mission Health Medical Group in Newburgh
- Emergency Room Physician1990 - 1991Warrick Hospital
- Family Practice1991 - 1995Deaconess Family Medical Center
Mr. Clovis E Manley MD's Practice location
Mr. Clovis E Manley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manley
Very professional and friendly..
- Linda u.
Dr Manley is wonderful..
- Kasondra e.
Great! Pleased with results!.
- Gayla s.
Personable and friendly.
- Teresa w.
I recommend Dr. Manely to anyone!.
- Sharon d.
The staff is great, very helpful.
- Jennifer w.
I felt at ease with Dr. Manley.
- Rita k.
- J. m.
Dr. Manley very knowledgeable easy to talk too..
Awesome-in & out quickly-direct & to the point.
- Andrea d.
Wonderful, caring doctor and staff! .
- Keith v.
Well taken care of. Great staff.
- Jane s.
Extremely Pleased With Results!.
- Angela a.
Dr Manley was very professional and thorough.
- Kerri s.
- Mary g.
My legs caused me tremendous pain.
- Kathi p.
Dr. Manley is always professional, personable and helpful.
- Mindy h.
- Sabrina w.
Results far beyond what I expected!.
- Carl b.
Excellent and professional experience.
- Paul h.
- K. r.
Best doc in town!.
- Anastacia b.
Great service, excellent staff.
- Cindy r.
- Linda d.
- K. h.
- Debbie e.
- B. u.
I am very happy with the treatments ..
- Melody s.
The office staff at Dr. Manley's office is fabulous!.
- Lori l.
- Tracey e.
Great physicians, very knowledgeable.+ Show More
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Dr. Mark F Conway MD545 S Boehne Camp Rd Evansville IN 47712
- Dr. David M Page M.D.1750 Oak Hill Rd Evansville IN 47711
- Dr. Judi A Brezausek MD8080 High Pointe Dr Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Gerald R Rightmyer M.D.319 8th St Henderson KY 42420
- Dr. Christie M Reagan MD3900 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Vernon Paul Banning MD8600 University Blvd Evansville IN 47712