Dr. Julie Vavruska is a Dentist practicing in Sumterville, FL. Dr. Vavruska specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mrs. Julie A Vavruska DMD's Practice location
Sumterville, FL 33585Get Direction
Mrs. Julie A Vavruska DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vavruska
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Mr. Edgar L Pichardo D.M.D.314 S Line Ave Inverness FL 34452
- Mr. Majid Heydari DDS560 N. Us Hwy 27/441 Lady Lake FL 32159
- Dr. Sam J Guarnieri DMD2301 Maitland Center Pkwy Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Richard W Rozensky DDS8792 Se 165th Mulberry Ln The Villages FL 32162
- Dr. Nisrine Cabani D.M.D918 E Dixie Ave Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Robert Donnie Lesh DMD3495 Wedgewood Lane The Villages FL 32162