Dr. Leslie Gruss MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology568 Broadway Suite 304 New York NY, 10012
Dr. Leslie Gruss is a founding partner of Downtown Women OB/GYN and has been practicing gynecology here since 1990. She specializes in the management of abnormal pap smears, testing for the human papilloma ...
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1983
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1983
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Genital Warts
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- The Montefiore Medical Center 1987
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Dr. Leslie Gruss MD's Practice location
Dr. Leslie Gruss MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gruss
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- The Stages of Menopause
Menopause is a natural transition period where women progress from their childbearing years to a subsequent stage of their lives. The symptoms that come with it shift and appear in overlapping stages.It is very important for women to understand all the signs and symptoms that accompany menopause,...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Kristin DiGregorio420 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459