Dr. Erica Bonura is a psychologist practicing in San Juan, TX. Dr. Bonura specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bonura evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bonura because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Erica Perez Bonura PH. D.'s Practice location
San Juan, TX 78589Get Direction
Dr. Erica Perez Bonura PH. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth De Ferreire PH.D.1418 Beech Ave Mcallen TX 78501
- Monica Hernandez PH.D.711 W. Nolana Ave, Suite 202-B McAllen Texas 78504
- Dr. Ramiro Roberto Ramirez PH.D.2719 Mile 4 N Mercedes TX 78570
- Dr. Gregorio Pina PH D1200 S Col Rowe Blvd Mcallen TX 78501
- Dr. Olga L Rodriguez-escobar PHD2010 S Cynthia St Mcallen TX 78503
- Dr. Gerardo Mireles PH.D.621 N 10TH ST STE A MCALLEN TX 78501