Dr. Michael David Lintner M.D.
Internist2501 N SEPULVEDA BLVD MANHATTAN BEACH CA, 90266
Dr. Michael Lintner is an internist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Lintner specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lintner provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Michael David Lintner M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61604Get Direction
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Michael David Lintner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lintner
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- Dr. Woojin Kim MD1401 11th St. Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Raju H Wadhwa MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Elaine K Jones MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Beth Ann Dorn MD1022 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Chiaki Miura Jutabha MD2501 N SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 101 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Brian Ming Gee M.D.1022 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266