Dr. Daniel L Peterson M.D.
Neurosurgeon3003 Bee Cave Rd. Suite 201 Austin TX, 78746
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1988
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1988
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, Neurological Surgery
- University Tx Med School San Antonio
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Daniel L Peterson M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78705Get Direction
Dr. Daniel L Peterson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peterson
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Dr. Anant I. Patel M.D.12319 Mopac Expressway Austin Texas 78758
- Dr. Kristopher Michael Webb MD910 E Whitestone Boulveard Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Stanley H Kim M.D.8333 Cross Park Drive Austin TX 78754
- Dr. Mateo Ziu MD1400 N Ih 35 Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Matthew K Hummell M.D.801 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Nicholas M. Barbaro MD1601 TRINITY ST AUSTIN TX 78712