Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1988
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1988
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, Neurological Surgery
- University Tx Med School San Antonio
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Daniel L Peterson M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78705Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel L Peterson M.D. | Neurosurgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel L Peterson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peterson
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Dr. Anant I. Patel M.D.12319 Mopac Expressway Austin Texas 78758
- Dr. Kristopher Michael Webb MD910 E Whitestone Boulveard Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Mateo Ziu MD1400 N Ih 35 Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Matthew K Hummell M.D.801 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Stanley H Kim M.D.8333 Cross Park Drive Austin TX 78754
- Dr. Richard B Stovall M.D.2200 Park Bend Dr Austin TX 78758