Dr. Gideon Lorber is a urologist practicing in Bangor, ME. Dr. Lorber specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Semmelweis Medical University Semmelweis Orvostudo 2002
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Gideon Lorber's Practice location
Bangor, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Gideon Lorber's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lorber
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Blood in Urine: What Doctor Should I Call?
Blood in urine can be sourced to cancerous growths, infections in the urinary and genital system, or kidney stones among other diseases. The level of medical care and specialist intervention is determined by the symptoms that you show. Although it is a sign and not a disease, it should not be...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dr. Richard Evan Caesar MD580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton NH 03561
- Dr. Griffith R Batstone M.D.358 Broadway Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Sandhya R Rao M.D.489 State St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Lindsey Arden Kerr MD234 E Gray St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Richard J Long M.D.336 Mount Hope Ave Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Surapaneni P Ramanadha rao MD358 Broadway Bangor ME 04401