Dr. Arvind Julius Trindade MD
Internist1470 Madison Ave Mount Sinai Hospital New York NY, 10029
Dr. Arvind Trindade, MD is one of the best rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in internal medicine and currently practices medicine at New york, New York. Dr. Trindade is a graduate of ...
Education and Training
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medic 2006
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Med 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Altered terminal glycosylation and the pathophysiology of CF lung disease.
- Appendiceal mucinous cystadenoma is a neoplastic complication of IBD:
- Crohn's disease masquerading as idiopathic amyloidosis and nephrotic syndrome for 2 years before diagnosis.
- Not all of Barrett's esophagus surveillance protocols are created equal: the dangers of retrospective outcome research in the treatment of Barrett's esophagus.
- Endoscopic ultrasonography imaging characteristics of a subepithelial liposarcoma: new addition to the differential diagnosis of subepithelial lesions.
- Removal of an embedded, migrated plastic biliary stent with the use of cholangioscopy.
- Lumen-apposing metal stent placement for biliary drainage may be preferable in the setting of duodenal obstruction when dual stenting is performed.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of single-balloon enteroscopy-assisted ERCP in patients with surgically altered GI anatomy.
- Pregnancy is a Risk Factor for Pancreatitis After Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography in a National Cohort Study.
- Unusual Cause of Fever and Abdominal Pain: Acute Suppuration of the Pancreas Duct
- Comparison of Adverse Events for Endoscopic vs Percutaneous Biliary Drainage in the Treatment of Malignant Biliary Tract Obstruction in an Inpatient National Cohort.
- Weekend vs. Weekday Admissions for Cholangitis Requiring an ERCP: Comparison of Outcomes in a National Cohort.
- Performing forward-viewing endoscopy at time of pancreaticobiliary EUS and ERCP may detect additional upper gastrointestinal lesions.
- Decompensated cirrhosis may be a risk factor for adverse events in endoscopic
- Successful Treatment of a Persistent Esophageal Lichen Planus Stricture With a Fully Covered Metal Stent.
- Mount Sinai Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Arvind Julius Trindade MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
NEW HYDE PARK, NY 11040Get Direction
Dr. Arvind Julius Trindade MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trindade
Get to know Gastroenterologist Dr. Arvind J. Trindade, who serves patients in New Hyde Park, New York.
Dr. Trindade is a gastroenterologist currently serving patients on Long Island and the surrounding areas. He is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center – hospitals offering a wide variety of services.
Dr. Trindade received his medical degree from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed his residency in internal medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center. He also attended fellowships in Advanced Endoscopy at Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston and in gastroenterology at Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center.
Dr. Trindade an active member of the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and is board-certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and board-certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of IM/Gastroenterology. The ASGE is dedicated to advancing patient care and digestive health by promoting excellence and innovation in endoscopy. Founded in 1941, the ASGE has more the 15,000 members worldwide and provides the highest standards for endoscopic training and practice.
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine focused on the digestive system and its disorders. Diseases affecting the gastrointestinal tract, which include the organs from mouth into anus, along the alimentary canal, are the focus of this specialty. As a gastroenterologist, Dr. Trindade treats esophageal disease including Barrett’s esophagus, pancreatico-biliary disorders, and performs various advanced endoscopic procedures.
With over 10 years of experience in the field, Dr. Trindade is the Director of Endoscopy of Medicine – Gastroenterology at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and has serves as an Associate Professor at Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell.
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Dr. Peyman Younesi M.D.9131 175TH ST JAMAICA NY 11432
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD2331 29th St Astoria NY 11105