Dr. Nancy G Hoover MD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Nancy Hoover is a pediatrician practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hoover is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hoover diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hoover can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine 1996
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Nancy G Hoover MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
FORT CARSON, CO 80913Get Direction
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Dr. Marc A Tanenbaum MD6300 Powers Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Julius Sherwinter MD1428 DUNWOODY VILLAGE PKWY DUNWOODY GA 30338
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.3784 Satellite Blvd Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. George Katsitadze MD PHD976 Killian Hill Road Lilburn Georgia 30047
- Dr. Prakash V. Desai MD1664 Mulkey Road Austell Georgia 30106