Dr. Nancy Hoover is a pediatrician practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hoover is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hoover diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hoover can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine 1996
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Nancy G Hoover MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
FORT CARSON, CO 80913Get Direction
Dr. Nancy G Hoover MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Steven Lanski MD1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Raymond C Veras MD1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Briana Cary Patterson MD2015 Uppergate Dr Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Matthew Edward Oster MD1405 Clifton Road Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Mrs. Susan Henderson Morris M.D.1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322