Dr. Mohamed Bader El safadi MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology860 Omni Blvd Suite #301a Newport News VA, 23606
Dr. Mohamed El safadi is a gastroenterologist practicing in Newport News, VA. Dr. El safadi specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. El safadi performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
University Algiers MD
UNIVERSITY OF ALGIERS 1982
ALGERIA MEDICAL SCHOOLS 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
Dr. Mohamed Bader El safadi MD's Practice location
Newport News, VA 23606Get Direction
Dr. Mohamed Bader El safadi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El safadi
- Understanding Celiac Disease: Miraculous Bananas and Scorned Gluten
Decades back, people suffered from many irrecoverable diseases. Some of these diseases are still incurable today. This includes the situation of a 74-year-old patient known as Lindy Redmond.At the age of three, Lindy had agonized from her terminal disease. She was weak, thin, and helpless. She...
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...
- Crohn's Disease: Foods, Vitamins, Supplements, and Herbal Remedies
Crohn's Disease and VitaminsCrohn is an inflammatory bowel disease which mainly affects the gastrointestinal tract causing severe pain in the abdomen, constant fever and reduction in weight. It does not allow the digestive system to absorb the required vitamins and nutrients from the food.Vitamins...
- General Facts About Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what causes them?Hemorrhoids are lumps that occur in the rectum or the anus, formed by the swelling of blood vessels in the region. It can occur in the lower rectum and around the anus. The cause of the swollen blood vessels is by a strain due to the pressure and individual...
- Why Each Colitis Treatment Is Different for Everyone
To endure Colitis is to be tougher than nails. Nobody wants their strength tested in this way. The good news is that many people diagnosed can achieve remission with the variety of treatments available.The not-as-great news is that it can take some juggling by doctors to achieve the exact...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- Dr. Alex Olabode Williams M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Scott Lee Yagel M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Joseph Oliver Converse MD457 Mclaws Circle Williamsburg VA 23185
- Dr. Pramod Malik M.D.2790 Godwin Blvd Suffolk VA 23434
- Dr. Gary Payman M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Mark Andrew Titus MD101 Philip Roth St Newport News VA 23606