Dr. Christopher M Copeland M.D. is a top Doctor in Columbus, OH. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Christopher M Copeland M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Christopher M Copeland M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Christopher M Copeland M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Columbus, OH, Dr. Christopher M Copeland M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1978
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1978
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Of North Carolina Hospitals
- UNC Hospitals
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
Dr. Christopher M Copeland M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43221Get Direction
Dr. Christopher M Copeland M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Copeland
- No, People with Cystic Fibrosis Are Not Contagious
It takes so much time and energy for someone with cystic fibrosis to just get through daily meds, treatments, and increased caloric intake.And, on deciding whether to do daily exercise or skip it (for one more day).You’re supposed to go out for a family gathering, but you’re so exhausted you may...
- Nursing Becomes the Third Most Popular Online Course
To become a nurse, one has to spend years of education and training that needs both physical and mental endurance are a must and needless to say, a strong stomach. They have to juggle their personal and professional lives every single day. Another major concern is the huge amount of finances they...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Rolf F Barth MD410 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Bruce Kerner M.D.4882 e main st columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Bruce L Auerbach M.D.,4176 Kelnor Dr Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Husain A Rasheed M.D.8100 Ravines Edge Ct Columbus OH 43235
- Dr. Alan James Murnane M.D.444 N Cleveland Ave Westerville OH 43082
- Dr. Edward M Cordasco D.O.3545 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214