Dr. Hebbalmath M Thippeswamy MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology2 Coraci Blvd Suite # 9 Shirley NY, 11967
Dr. Hebbalmath Thippeswamy is a nephrologist practicing in Shirley, NY. Dr. Thippeswamy specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Thippeswamy most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
J N M C Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Belgaum, Karnataka, India 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Comparative assessment of validity and reliability of the Oral Impacts on Daily Performance (OIDP) frequency scale: a cross-sectional survey among adolescents in Davanagere city, Karnataka, India.
- Relationship between body mass index and dental caries among adolescent children in South India.
- Validity and reliability of Oral Impacts on Daily Performances Frequency Scale: a cross-sectional survey among adolescents.
- Efficacy of commercial and household denture cleansers against Candida albicans adherent to acrylic denture base resin: an in vitro study.
- Relationship of body mass index and dental caries with oral health related quality of life among adolescents of Udupi district, South India.
- Effects of commonly consumed beverages on surface roughness and color stability of the nano, microhybrid and hybrid composite resins: an in vitro study.
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Nephrology; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Internal Medicine; St Louis Connect Care, Internal Medicine; Somerset Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Hebbalmath M Thippeswamy MD's Practice location
Shirley, NY 11967Get Direction
Dr. Hebbalmath M Thippeswamy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thippeswamy
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Dr. Wilfred Lieberthal M.D.26 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Ashfaq Swapan Hussain M.D.4 Technology Drive East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Heesuck Suh M.D.26 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Edward Nord M.D.26 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Alfred Raciti M.D.701 Route 25a Mount Sinai NY 11766
- Dr. Purshotam Lal Nagwani MD758 Harrison Ave Riverhead NY 11901