Dr. Mary Ellen Shriver D.O.
Neurologist | Neurology6101 Webb Rd Suite 210 Tampa FL, 33615
Dr. Mary Shriver practices Neuropathology in Tampa, FL. Dr. Shriver studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Nova Se Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 1990
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1990
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Neurology
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Dr. Mary Ellen Shriver D.O.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33615Get Direction
Dr. Mary Ellen Shriver D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shriver
- Rock Steady Boxing: A Pow to Parkinson's Disease
The Rock Steady Boxing organization is a group created to give power back to Parkinson’s patients, and to help them partially recover their functionality and lessen the impact of their disease through a non-contact boxing-based fitness regimen. The organization aims to help the 1,000,000+...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Is Tramadol a Narcotic?
Most tramadol users are not aware of the drug's specifications. Therefore, there is always confusion as to whether tramadol is a narcotic or not. The truth of the matter is that this medicine works like a narcotic but is not categorized as one. It is only referred to as "narcotic-like".Tramadol is...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Montell Williams's Journey with Multiple Sclerosis and Medical Marijuana
Sometimes it seems like multiple sclerosis has a mind all of its own. Patients can never be entirely sure when symptoms are going to flare up and cause severe problems, and they can never be quite sure when those symptoms will subside. On top of that, multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose...
- Understanding Social Anxiety Disorder in Parkinson's Disease
It is natural to have some kind of emotional distress, anxiety, and sadness when diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. But SAD is not just about being sad, it is being anxious and fearful of participating in social activities. SAD is an abbreviation for social anxiety disorder also known as social...
- Sepideh Mokhtari12902 Magnolia Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Jose R Foradada III MD4710 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Angelo Alves MD5580 49th St St. Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. Leana Oppenheim D.O1201 5th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33705
- Dr. Sally Babu Zachariah MD10,000 Bay Pines Blvd. Bay Pines Florida 33744
- Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD2908 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33614