Dr. Jacquelyn Gouveia DO
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease1626 Medical Center Dr Suite 4a El Paso TX, 79902
Dr. Jacquelyn Gouveia is an infectious disease specialist in El Paso, Texas and is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. She received her medical degree from A. T. Still University Kirksville College ...
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 2000
- St Louis University Health Science Center 2005
Dr. Jacquelyn Gouveia DO's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79902Get Direction
EL PASO, TX 79902Get Direction
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Chlamydia in Men
What is chlamydia?Chlamydia is one of the most widespread sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States. It is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia infection is more or less like gonorrhea in terms of its symptoms and format of spreading from one person to the other....
- Fever in Adults: What You Should Know
The normal body temperature of a human being is 37° C. However, it may change throughout the day due to several factors. When the body’s temperature is elevated, it is described as a fever. Unlike the standard body temperature, a fever is not a constant temperature. In some instances,...
- What is involved in a COVID-19 test?
Have you ever heard the notion that the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 can be confusing? Let us take for example having a runny nose. We all know that allergic rhinitis (a reaction to a certain allergen – like pollen, or the perfume of your seatmate) can cause colorless fluid to flow excessively....
- Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
The hepatitis virus is one of the liver’s greatest enemies. It causes infections that can severely malfunction the liver, resulting in various conditions like scarring of the liver, liver failure, or even liver cancer. The hepatitis viruses have three types, namely, A, B, and C. While all three...
- Should I Change My Diet If I Have Lyme Disease?
Although Lyme disease is not caused by a poor diet, a change in your diet will be necessary if you get infected. The disease is actually caused by a tick bite. Living with this disease will require you to eliminate some foods from your diet, and focus more on including other types of foods.The...
- Dr. Carlos Neira-juarez M.D.5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Man Tai Lam MD1221 N Cotton St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Henry Costa M.D.10555 Vista Del Sol Dr El Paso TX 79925
- Dr. Carmen Rebecca Sherer MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Henry Jonathan Neumann MD4800 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Aymara Yadira Chang lopez M.D.4800 ALBERTA AVE EL PASO TX 79905