Dr. Jacquelyn Gouveia is an infectious disease specialist in El Paso, Texas and is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. She received her medical degree from A. T. Still University Kirksville College ...
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 2000
- St John Health System
- St Louis University Health Science Center 2005
Dr. Jacquelyn Gouveia DO's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79902Get Direction
EL PASO, TX 79902Get Direction
Dr. Jacquelyn Gouveia DO's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Overcome Lyme Disease with Diet, Supplements, and Natural Treatment Methods
Can you beat Lyme disease naturally? Do diet and supplements have roles to play in Lyme disease? Yes, you can beat Lyme disease naturally with diet and supplements.Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that is caused by the bite of a deer tick. Living with Lyme disease can be overwhelming,...
- What to Expect on Your Future Visits to the Doctor After You Have Been Diagnosed with Lyme Disease
A diagnosis of Lyme disease immediately calls for a 2-4 week course of antibiotics. Doxycycline, amoxicillin, and cefuroxime axetil are some of the antibiotics most commonly used to treat Lyme disease. However, treatment may still vary depending on the symptoms present and the stage at which the...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- How is Lyme Disease Diagnosed?
Lyme disease is primarily diagnosed through an analysis of the symptoms, although blood tests are also sometimes used.What to keep in mind when diagnosing Lyme diseaseThe bull’s eye rash is usually the most prominent symptom of Lyme’s disease, and a visualization of this rash is usually...
- 5 Tips on Living with Cholera
Cholera, an acute infection that is characterized by diarrhea, is caused by Vibrio cholerae. These are among the most common organisms found on water surfaces of the world. It is caused by the enterotoxin subunit-A of Vibrio cholerae.When living with cholera, one has to have the basic knowledge of...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- Dr. Amar Safdar M.D.125 W. Hague Rd El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Carmen Rebecca Sherer MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Man Tai Lam MD1221 N Cotton St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Carlos Neira-juarez M.D.5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Henry Costa M.D.10555 Vista Del Sol Dr El Paso TX 79925
- Dr. Richard E Pieri MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103