Dr. Christina Prindle is a Dentist practicing in Geneva , NY. Dr. Prindle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others. Dr. Christina is passionate about treating patients and their whole family. She sees children, provides comprehensive, conservative treatment and also enjoys performing cosmetic procedures like veneers and Invisalign.
Education and Training
University at Buffalo DDS 2011
Areas of expertise and specialization
- New York State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- 7th District Dental Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Veteran Smile Day, Free Smile Day, Children's Dental Health Month, Volunteer Dental Service Project, RAM
Dr. Christina Prindle, DDS Prindle Family Dentistry's Practice location
Geneva , NY 14456Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christina Prindle, DDS Prindle Family Dentistry | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christina Prindle, DDS Prindle Family Dentistry's reviewsWrite Review
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- You Might End Up Copying Your Friend's Eating Habits
According to an interesting study published in, American Journal of Public Health, friends and family members may start sharing the eating patterns after some time. Some of the earlier studies had tried to find the spread of obesity in social networks. In the present study, the researchers wanted...
- How to Travel with Crohn's and Colitis
People with irritable bowel diseases such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis are often very apprehensive at the thought of trying to plan even a moderately traveled trip, whether by car, train, bus, plane, or cruise or charter ship. However, just because there are some concerns to keep in mind...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- Five Tips for Living with Jaundice
Jaundice is a condition that causes the yellowing of human skin as well as the whites of the eyes. Its main cause is the build-up of bilirubin, which is a key component of the human blood and tissues. Since this is a medical condition, understanding the signs, symptoms, and the type of jaundice is...
- Dr. Alicia Rose Sturn D.D.S.455 Empire Blvd Rochester NY 14609
- Dr. Kevin Reilly Wallace DMD660 Liberty St Penn Yan NY 14527
- Dr. Lisa Kay Mulkin D.D.S.404 W. William St., Suite 1 Geneva NY 14456
- Dr. Jason Robert Tanoory DMD, FAGD275 Parrish St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Carl David Levy DMD102 Hyde Pkwy Palmyra NY 14522
- Dr. Walter James Deck DMD1625 State Route 332 Farmington NY 14425