Dr. Christina Prindle is a Dentist practicing in Geneva , NY. Dr. Prindle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others. Dr. Christina is passionate about treating patients and their whole family. She sees children, provides comprehensive, conservative treatment and also enjoys performing cosmetic procedures like veneers and Invisalign.
Education and Training
University at Buffalo DDS 2011
Areas of expertise and specialization
- New York State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- 7th District Dental Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Veteran Smile Day, Free Smile Day, Children's Dental Health Month, Volunteer Dental Service Project, RAM
Dr. Christina Prindle, DDS Prindle Family Dentistry's Practice location
Geneva , NY 14456Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christina Prindle, DDS Prindle Family Dentistry | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christina Prindle, DDS Prindle Family Dentistry's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- Alzheimer 's Disease: Understand the Diagnosis
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer’s disease is characterized by the gradual death of the brain cells, which affects the transmission of signals. This in turn, impairs memory, judgment, and cognitive abilities of the patient, and they find it difficult to carry out the day-to-day activities...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- 9 Tips to Avoid IBS Flare-Ups
If you’re suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), you already understand how disturbing and problematic flare-ups can be. The IBS signs and symptoms can range from abdominal inflation to frequent diarrhea. There are multiple effective strategies for stress management that could truly...
- Antidepressants Could Delay Parkinson's Progression
Antidepressants have many uses beyond what their labels may say that they do. Some of the beneficial side effects are well documented and everyone knows about them. But sometimes medications, and not just antidepressants, are prescribed by doctors for off-label usage that is not approved by the FDA....
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Dr. Alicia Rose Sturn D.D.S.1484 St Rt 332 Farmington NY 14425
- Dr. Kevin Reilly Wallace DMD660 Liberty St Penn Yan NY 14527
- Dr. Lisa Kay Mulkin D.D.S.404 WILLIAM ST GENEVA NY 14456
- Dr. Jason Robert Tanoory DMD, FAGD329 S. Main Street Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Carl David Levy DMD102 Hyde Pkwy Palmyra NY 14522
- Dr. Walter James Deck DMD1625 State Route 332 Farmington NY 14425