Dr. Henry B Wiles MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology1120 15th St Augusta GA, 30912
Dr. Henry Wiles is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Wiles specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Acquired heart disease in children: Kawasaki disease and cardiomyopathy.
- Noninvasive diagnosis of partial anomalous left pulmonary artery.
- Estimation of right ventricular free-wall mass using two-dimensional echocardiography.
- Case of milk allergy.
- Cardiomyopathy and myocarditis in children with ventricular ectopic rhythm.
- CYANOSIS IN THE NEW-BORN.
- Real-time, automated, interactive cardiac electrophysiology testing.
- Elective use of left ventricular assist after delayed arterial switch operation for D-transposition of the great vessels with intact ventricular septum.
- Surgical strategies and outcomes in patients with Shone complex: a retrospective review.
- Myocardial necrosis in a newborn after long-term maternal subcutaneous terbutaline infusion for suppression of preterm labor.
- Congenital acquired immunodeficiency syndrome presenting as cor pulmonale in a 10-year-old girl.
- Two cases of left superior vena cava draining directly to a left atrium with a normal coronary sinus.
- Pleuroperitoneal shunt for persistent pleural drainage after Fontan procedure.
- Subvalvar aortic stenosis: timing of operation.
- Imaging congenital heart disease.
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Kawasaki Disease
- University Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Henry B Wiles MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
Dr. Henry B Wiles MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wiles
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. William B Strong MD1120 15th Street Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Kenneth A Murdison MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Justin Mackenzie Vining MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. William A. Lutin MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Anastasios C. Polimenakos MD1120 15TH ST AUGUSTA GA 30912
- Dr. Clyde James Smith M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912