Dr. Jagdip Shah is an anesthesiologist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Shah ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Shah also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Municipal Med Coll- Gujarat Univ- Ahmedabad- Gujarat- India 1972
N H L Municipal Med College Gujarat University 1979
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College Medical
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College 1974
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences 1972
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Critical Care Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Anesthesia, Transplant Surgery
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Anesthesiology; Beth Israel Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, General Surgery
- Beth Israel Mc
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center/Infants and Children's Hospital of Brooklyn Program
Dr. Jagdip Bhalchandra Shah MD's Practice location
Dr. Jagdip Bhalchandra Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Constipation Affects Women
Constipation is a very common condition that can affect everyone at some point in their lives. However, women are more commonly affected than men and the frequency of constipation cases increases with age. Constipation may be a frequent problem for some people, which may require medical...
- Healthcare Providers Employ Creative Means to Fill Vacancies
With the nationwide shortage of human personnel in the occupation of nurses, it is proving increasingly challenging to secure services and labor to fill vacancies in healthcare parastatals. Establishing hospitals, health and research center face significant difficulty in recruiting nurses to work....
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Lolanda Russo-Menna MD1250 East Marshall Street Richmond Virginia 23298
- Dr. Jay L Napoleon M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Lynwood R. Stallings M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Catherine L Cooper MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Joanne C Hudson MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Mitsuru Nakatsuka M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298