Dr. William Benton is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Benton cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Thermal and water source effects upon the stability of enteroviruses in surface freshwaters.
- Suppression of viral replication by guanidine: a comparison of human adenoviruses and enteroviruses.
- Inactivation of poliovirus type 1 by the Kelly-Purdy ultraviolet seawater treatment unit.
- Oysters and human viruses: effect of seawater turbidity on poliovirus uptake and elimination.
- Ultraviolet devitalization of eight selected enteric viruses in estuarine water.
- Virus in water. II. Evaluation of membrane cartridge filters for recovering low multiplicities of poliovirus from water.
- Recovery of poliovirus from turbid estuarine water on microporous filters by the use of celite.
- Apparatus for conditioning unlimited quantities of finished waters for enteric virus detection.
- Apparatus for obtaining maximal blood volume during exsanguination of rabbits.
- Induction of cytopathogenicity in mammalian cell lines challenged with culturable enteric viruses and its enhancement by 5-iododeoxyuridine.
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. William H Benton M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. William H Benton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What a Start-Up is Doing to Transform Alzheimer's Care
One of the best characteristics of a well-planned start up is its ability to solve the problems of the world. Whether it be in the realm of technology, medicine, or social media, startups have the unique advantage of operating with the use of a small yet agile team, as there are not nearly as many...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Lina Chalak MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Robert Earnest Lyle MD800 Marshall St Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Richard Michael Nestrud M.D.18 Corporate Hill Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Arrington MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Becky Rogers MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Ashley S Ross MD1 Children's Way Little Rock AR 72202