Dr. Sanil Balkrishna Nigalye D.D.S., M.D,
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery3435 Main Street Squire Hall Universi Buffalo NY, 14214
Dr. Sanil Nigalye is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Nigalye specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Nigalye is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Nigalye are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Education and Training
SUNY at Buffalo B.A. Anthropology and a minor in Biological Scienc 1995
SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine D.D.S. 2001
SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences M.D. 2004
- Dental Implants
- Replacing Missing Teeth
- Bone Grafting For Implants
- Implant Supported Overdenture
- Bone Grafting
- Wisdom Teeth
- Facial Trauma
- Cone Beam Imaging
- Pre-prosthetic Surgery
- Oral Pathology
- General Anesthesia
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional MemberAmerican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional MemberNew York State Dental Society
- Professional MemberNew York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Former Member Rotary International
- Professional MemberEighth District Dental Society
- Professional MemberNiagara County Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- SUNY at Buffalo school of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences General Surgery 2005
Dr. Sanil Balkrishna Nigalye D.D.S., M.D,'s Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14214Get Direction
Niagara Falls, NY 14301Get Direction
Williamsville, NY 14221Get Direction
Dr. Sanil Balkrishna Nigalye D.D.S., M.D,'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nigalye
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Karthik Kanakasundaram Naidu D.M.D., M.D.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Richard Everett Hall DDS, MD, PHD3435 Main St Buffalo NY 14214
- Dr. Barry C Boyd DMD, MDSuny Buffalo Department Of Oral Surgery Buffalo NY 14214
- Dr. Fred Rodems DDS1947 Ridge Rd Buffalo NY 14224
- Dr. Steven Vukas DMD, MD555 Delaware St. Tonawanda NY 14150
- Dr. Mark Ward Bain D.D.S.26 Columbia Ave Depew NY 14043