Dr. Kristin Becker is a naturopathic physician practicing in SAINT PAUL, MN. Dr. Becker specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Becker combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Kristin J Becker ND's Practice location
SAINT PAUL, MN 55104Get Direction
Kristin J Becker ND's reviewsWrite Review
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Holistic Treatments for Infertility
Millions of women in America suffer from infertility according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Approximately 7.5 million women between 15 and 44 years old are having a difficulty staying pregnant or getting pregnant. Fortunately, there are a number of natural treatment...
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- Benefits of an Oatmeal Bath for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is an oatmeal bath?For those who think that oatmeal is something that can only be taken for breakfast, think again. A long time ago, various healers have suggested the use of oats aside from just providing sustenance and relief from constipation. Oats have been recognized to contain...
- Super Beets Health Benefits
Beetroots are known for its various health benefits. However, care should be taken when consuming beetroots for they contain high levels of sugar. They were even used as a sugar substitute for a while during the Crimean War. Beetroots are usually red in color and often used as a natural food...
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- Haley Smith3041 Aldrich Ave S Minneapolis Minnesoa 55408
- Jacob Panka3041 Aldrich Ave S Minneapolis MN 55408
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Litchy N.D.7550 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Ms. Helen C Healy, nd ND905 JEFFERSON AVE SAINT PAUL MN 55102
- Dr. Lyne M Schwartman seppala N.D., M.H.305 GREELEY ST S STILLWATER MN 55082
- Amrit Devgun N.D.2501 W 84TH ST BLOOMINGTON MN 55431