Dr. Steven David Blatt MD
Pediatrician90 Presidential Plz 3rd Floor Syracuse NY, 13202
Dr. Steven Blatt is a pediatrician practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Blatt is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Blatt diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Blatt can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1983
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Contact Dermatitis
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY PEDIATRICS
- Member ACADEMIC PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATION
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA, Ambulatory and Community Pediatrics 1987
Dr. Steven David Blatt MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13202Get Direction
Dr. Steven David Blatt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blatt
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Dr. Fozia Bakshi MD4811 BUCKLEY RD LIVERPOOL NY 13088
- Dr. Ellen Marie Schurman M.D.3448 State Route 31 Baldwinsville NY 13027
- Dr. Jose Vargas MD7270 Buckley Rd Syracuse NY 13212
- Mrs. Maritza Alvarado M.D.4811 Buckley Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Thomas J Abbamont MD601 North Way Camillus NY 13031
- Dr. Neal Andrew Seidberg MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210