Pedro M. Enriquez, M.D., joined Cornerstone Medical Care in 2006. He was born and raised in nearby Lakeland, Florida. He completed undergaduate studies at the University of Flordia and completed his I ...
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1996
Universidad Central del Este (UCE) Facultad de Medicina
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Regulation of neutrophil superoxide by antichymotrypsin-chymotrypsin complexes.
- Deacylation rates of several trifluoromethyl-substituted acylchymotrypsins.
- Characterization of the urinary metabolites of 5-amino-1-naphthol in the rat.
- Arabinogalactan for hepatic drug delivery.
- Conjugation of adenine arabinoside 5'-monophosphate to arabinogalactan: synthesis, characterization, and antiviral activity.
- Sleep Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals 1999
Dr. Pedro M Enriquez M.D.'s Practice location
Brandon, FL 33511Get Direction
Dr. Pedro M Enriquez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Why Am I So Tired?
Many people find it difficult to describe when they are tired. Some call it exhaustion, while others name it tiredness. Few others may call it fatigue. Fatigue, or tiredness, is a non-specific condition with numerous causes. Fatigue can be either physical or mental, although the two condition are...
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.5420 Webb Road Tampa Florida 33615
- Dr. Karon Locicero MD2605 West Swann Avenue Tampa Florida 33609
- Dr. John Nkolo Mubang MD741 Martin Luther King Blvd. West Seffner Florida 33584
- Dr. Steve Wayne Smith M.D.102 Southern Oaks Drive Plant City Florida 33563
- Joseph Mario Solinas100 La Palma Court Venice Florida 34292
- Dr. Matthew Michael Acton D.O.17523 Dale Mabry Hwy N Lutz FL 33548