Dr. Dale M Geiss MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon515 Ne Glen Oak Ave Suite 202 Peoria IL, 61603
Dr. Dale Geiss is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Geiss specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Geiss typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Noncardiac surgery in children with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
- Conversion from extracorporeal membrane oxygenation to total cardiopulmonary bypass: a simplified method.
- Pulse oximetry in children with congenital heart disease: effects of cardiopulmonary bypass and cyanosis.
- Are there benefits to a fresh whole blood vs. packed red blood cell cardiopulmonary bypass prime on outcomes in neonatal and pediatric cardiac surgery?
- Pulse oximeter accuracy and precision affected by sensor location in cyanotic children.
- Outcomes of the modified norwood procedure: hypoplastic left heart syndrome versus other single-ventricle malformations.
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Kern Med Ctr, General Surgery; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Dale M Geiss MD's Practice location
Dr. Dale M Geiss MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Geiss
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...