Jaime Gonzalez is a physical therapist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Jaime Gonzalez specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jaime Gonzalez can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jaime Gonzalez will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Education and Training
University Of Monterrey Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Transplant Surgery
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Mr. Jaime Gonzalez PT's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
Mr. Jaime Gonzalez PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Diana Castro Schonhoff PT18945 Fm 2252 San Antonio TX 78266
- Mr. Mark Anthony De anda P.T.6 Kenrock Rdg San Antonio TX 78254
- Christina Jahrling PT23127 IH 10 W STE 203 SAN ANTONIO TX 78257
- Mr. Marcus Wayne Trejo PT102 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio TX 78211
- Deborah Weiss BA,MPT,MSCS1542 Benton Woods San Antonio TX 78258
- Mr. Derek Edward Sanchez LPT790 Roy Richard Dr Schertz TX 78154