Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL, 35404
Dr. Manivannan Neelamegam practices Geriatric Medicine in Tuscaloosa, AL. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Neelamegam works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Thanjavur Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Thanjavur- Tn- India 1978
Thanjavur Medical College 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Back Pain
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Nail Fungus
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
Manivannan Neelamegam's Practice location
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404Get Direction
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Dr. Tyler Dale Stracener M.D.3701 LOOP RD TUSCALOOSA AL 35404
- Dr. Anne Doran Halli-tierney MD850 PETER BRYCE BLVD TUSCALOOSA AL 35401
- Dr. Avinash Nichani M.D (M.B.B.S)3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Dr. Jyoti M Patel MD3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Dr. Martin Steven Schnier D.O.3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Dr. Sheni Meghani M.D.3701 LOOP RD TUSCALOOSA AL 35404