Dr. Pearl Grimes MD
Dermatologist5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 650 Los Angeles CA, 90036
Dr. Pearl Grimes is a dermatologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Grimes specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Grimes diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1974
Washington University of Health and Sciences 1974
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1979
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2010-2012 Southern California Super Doctors
- 2011 Top Women Southern California Super Doctors
- 2009 Southern California Super Doctors 2008
- 2007 Los Angeles Super Doctors
- Contact Dermatitis, Cosmetic Skin Care, Laser Procedures And More
- Fellow AAD Membership:
Dr. Pearl Grimes MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90036Get Direction
Dr. Pearl Grimes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grimes
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- What Is Stratum Corneum: Function and Structure
The stratum corneum is the outermost epidermal layer of the skin, which consists of dead cells called corneocytes. It is the major barrier of the skin when it comes to chemical transfers. The main purpose of the stratum corneum is to protect the underlying tissues by forming a barrier. The...
- What Are Skin Lesions and How Could They Affect You?
Skin disorders are a common cause of concern for most individuals. Skin is the body’s most sensitive organ and it is susceptible to infections of all sorts since it is constantly exposed to the external environment. The skin acts as a barrier from potential threats of the environment that may...
- Are Body Wraps Effective?
Body wraps, often referred to as body cocoons or body masks, are popular spa treatments heralded to have several uses depending on the material used for wrapping. A number of natural materials, like rosemary, clay, chocolate, eucalyptus, and honey, are used for the wrapping process. Different...
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- What Are the Symptoms of Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is characterized by uncontrolled and abnormal divisions of the skin cells, that are capable of metastasizing to other tissues and organs. This cancer affects millions of people all over the world.There are three basic types of skin cancer:...
- Janet J. Vafaie23440 Civic Center Way Malibu California 90265
- Paul Steven Yamauchi2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Elena F Kandel M.D.12660 RIVERSIDE DR N HOLLYWOOD CA 91607
- Dr. Mary Lee Amerian M.D.2336 Santa Monica Boulevard Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Joanna Chan M.D.800 Fairmount Ave. Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Farnaz Gaminchi M.D.7320 Woodlake Ave West Hills CA 91307