Dr. Harkirat Ghuman is a hospitalist practicing in York, PA. Dr. Ghuman specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Ghuman manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Ghuman works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
J.J.M. Medical College, Mysore University, Davangere, Karnataka, India MD
- Three group psychotherapy settings with long-term adolescent inpatients: advantages and disadvantages.
- Variables predictive of the need for placement in a long-term structured setting for adolescents.
- Demographic and clinical characteristics of emotionally disturbed children being raised by grandparents.
- Psychostimulants in preschool children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: clinical evidence from a developmental disorders institution.
- The psychiatric uses of cold wet sheet packs.
Dr. Harkirat S Ghuman MD's Practice location
York, PA 17403Get Direction
Manchester, CT 06040Get Direction
Dr. Harkirat S Ghuman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Does Forskolin Really Work?
Weight loss is creating a huge buzz in the healthcare industry. Many people are looking for ways to lose their weight and achieve fitness. From crash diets to vigorous exercising and expensive gym sessions, we leave no stone unturned to get our body in its best shape.Forskolin is one such supplement...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- What Is a Kidney Biopsy?
A kidney biopsy, also called renal biopsy, is a medical procedure which involves taking a sample tissue of the kidney for laboratory analysis. This procedure helps your doctor know the type of disease on your kidney, how severe the disease is and the best treatment option. A kidney biopsy is also...
- What Are The Risk Factors Of A Colonoscopy?
Colonoscopy is a medical procedure and like all medical procedures, it may have its risks. For a vast majority of patients, the benefits far outweigh the risks and also much can be done to minimize the risks.About Colonoscopy The colonoscopy procedure involves the use of a thin and flexible camera...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. William Allen Landis MD1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Nallapati MD4020 Carlisle Rd Dover PA 17315
- Dr. Olufunmilayo Bayode MD1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Quang Vinh Nguyen D.O.1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Andrew R Walker MD1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Michael Wayne Sauder MD MPH1001 S George St York PA 17403