Dr. C.J. Henley is a Florida native and a second generation dentist. After graduating from Boone High School in Orlando he moved to Jacksonville Beach and attended Florida Community College at Jacksonville. ...
Education and Training
University of Florida At Gainesville BS 2005
University Of Florida College Of Dentistry DMD 2010
Dr. Cj Henley DMD's Expert Contributions
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Aesthetics - Smile Enhancement
- Dental Anxiety And Fear
- Dental Impants/implant Supported Dentures/all-on-4
- Dental Hygiene Consulting
- Dental Abscess
- Dental Veneers Lumineers
- Dental Boding
- Dental Care For Children
- Dental Hygiene & Cleanings
- Dental Hygiene / Preventive Care
- Dental Hygiene And Periodontal Health
- Perio Scaling & Root Planing
- Perio Health
- MemberAcademy of General Dentistry 2016
- Member Florida Dental Association 2010
- Member Northeast District Dental Association 2014
- MemberAmerican Dental Association 2010
Dr. Cj Henley DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cj Henley DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cj Henley DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Natasha A. Patel DMD1580 Wells Rd Orange Park Florida 32073
- Dr. Michael Thomas Mcclure DMD1562 Wells Rd Orange Park FL 32073
- Joseph Gerard Chiafair DDS9471 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Glenn William Forhan DMD6327 Argyle Forest Blvd Jacksonville FL 32244
- Dr. Sean M Altenbach D.M.D.8841 San Jose Boulevard Jacksonville FL 32217
- Mr. William D Baxter DMD,PA1566-3 Dunn Ave Jacksonville FL 32218