Dr. James G Horgan M.D.
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology938 Bannock St Suite 300 Denver CO, 80204
Dr. James Horgan practices Pediatric Radiology in Denver, CO. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Horgan has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Acute respiratory infections during the first three months of life: clinical, radiologic and physiologic predictors of etiology.
- Absolute intracranial blood-flow velocities evaluated by duplex Doppler sonography in asymptomatic preterm and term neonates.
- Cranial sonography: intracranial hemorrhage, periventricular leukomalacia, and asphyxia.
- New criteria for the diagnosis of gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Quantitative measurement of renal perfusion following transplant surgery.
- Choroid plexus papilloma: detection by real-time and Doppler sonography.
- Stress fracture of the lamina associated with unilateral spondylolysis.
- Neonatal periventricular leukomalacia: real-time sonographic diagnosis with CT correlation.
- Isodense colloid cysts of the third ventricle: a diagnostic and therapeutic problem resolved by ventriculoscopy.
- Sonographic detection of prenatal liver mass.
- Scintigraphy in the diagnosis and management of septic sacro-iliitis.
- Horseshoe adrenal in Ivemark (asplenia) syndrome.
Dr. James G Horgan M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80204Get Direction
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- Most Common Causes of Blood in the Stool
Causes of Gastrointestinal Tract and Rectal BleedingHemorrhoids (Piles)Hemorrhoids are probably the most common cause of blood in the stool. These are swellings in the lower rectum (lower back passage) and anus. Inside the lining of the lower rectum and anus is a group of small blood vessels known...
- Is Dehydration an Emergency?
Dehydration refers to excessive loss of body fluids due to various reasons. Under normal conditions, the body’s requirement of fluid depends on the weight of the body. When there is loss of fluid in the form of sweat, vomiting, diarrhea, or excess production of urine, one should replace the fluid...
- The Causes Of Strep Throat
Strep as a dangerously contagious infectionStrep throat is a very dangerous and contagious infection of the throat. Contagious means that it can be spread from one person to another. The infection attacks the mucous-like membranes at the back of the throat. As a result, the disease causes swelling...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Zubeir N Jaffer M.D.938 Bannock St Denver CO 80204
- Nicholas V Stence MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Jaime Stewart MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Melanie B Levin MD13123 E 16TH AVE # 125 AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Aparna Annam D.O.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Angie Miller MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045