Dr. Kelly Remillard is a Chiropractor practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Remillard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Remillard seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kelly David Remillard D.C.'s Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58501Get Direction
Dr. Kelly David Remillard D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Eric D Seamands DC1833 E Bismarck Expy Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Erik Isaacson DC1302 1st St Ne Mandan ND 58554
- Dr. Matthew Richard Derosier D.C.1921 N. 13th St. Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Bethany A Erickson D.C.2600 Gateway Ave Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. Carlyle William Scott D.C.232 W Front Ave Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Kelly J Kohler DC425 S 7th St Bismarck ND 58504