Dr. Stephen Bauer is a pediatrician practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Bauer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bauer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bauer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 1979
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ear Wax
- Head Lice
- Plantar Wart
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Member American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Doctors Hospital 1982
Dr. Stephen R Bauer D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Stephen R Bauer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bauer
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO3691 RIDGE MILL DR HILLIARD OH 43026
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD7275 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD4074 Gantz Rd Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD1021 Country Club Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Bruce Robert Mirvis M.D.1070 Polaris Pkwy Columbus OH 43240