Dr. John Mckee practices Neuropathology in Ames, IA. Dr. Mckee studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- University Iowa Hosps and Clinics
Dr. John Richard Mckee MD's Practice location
Dr. John Richard Mckee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckee
- Drug Exondys 51 Helps to Preserve Lung Function in Duchenne
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a rare genetic condition that affects one in 3500-5000 male children. It is a condition in which the muscles fail to produce enough dystrophin due to a genetic defect; dystrophin is essential to protect muscles from wear and tear. The deficit of dystrophin causes...
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- The Struggle of a Disabled Traveler Looking to Make a Living
Richard Kuppusamy is a man who has to constantly travel for his work. Every 3 weeks, Kuppusamy boards a plane bound for whatever destination in order to earn a living. The only problem is: Richard suffers from a rare condition called spina bifida, a malformation of the spine that renders the patient...
- Natural Ways in Managing Epilepsy
The standard treatment for epilepsy is anti-seizure medications. Almost everyone with epilepsy can be successfully treated with these medications. However, no matter how high the success rate is, these drugs do not work for everyone. Natural treatments such as herbs and vitamins are available...
- Dr. Juan A Acosta MD1015 Duff Avenue Ames IA 50010
- Dr. Michael J. Kitchell M.D.1015 Duff Ave Ames IA 50010
- Dr. Suman Nalluri MD1015 Duff Ave Ames IA 50010
- Dr. Selden Edmund Spencer Other1015 Duff Ave Ames IA 50010
- Dr. David Brian Moore M.D.1015 Duff Ave Ames IA 50010
- Dr. Anu Baweja MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110