Katie Edwards is an acupuncturist practicing in Endicott, NY. Dr. Edwards evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Edwards treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Development of a versatile enzyme immunoassay for non-invasive assessment of glucocorticoid metabolites in a diversity of taxonomic species.
- Associations between social behaviour and adrenal activity in female Barbary macaques: consequences of study design.
- Irregular ovarian activity, body condition and behavioural differences are associated with reproductive success in female eastern black rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis michaeli).
- Male reproductive success is correlated with testosterone in the eastern black rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis michaeli).
- Investigating temporary acyclicity in a captive group of Asian elephants (Elephas maximus): Relationship between management, adrenal activity and social factors.
- A practical field extraction method for non-invasive monitoring of hormone activity in the black rhinoceros.
Katie Lynn Edwards L.AC.'s Practice location
Endicott, NY 13760Get Direction
GREENVILLE, SC 29607Get Direction
Katie Lynn Edwards L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Mrs. Sufen Gong LIC.AC4513 Old Vestal Rd Vestal NY 13850
- Deanna Mccann L.AC.309 Grant Ave Endicott NY 13760
- Theresa Christina Crawford LAC, MSAOM32 WASHINGTON AVE ENDICOTT NY 13760
- Guangning Wu L.AC., A.D.S.2642 Main St Whitney Point NY 13862
- Amanda Lewis L.AC.1121 Upper Front St Binghamton NY 13905
- Shaul Hendel L.AC.27 Jenison Ave Johnson City NY 13790