Dr. Adrian E Varela MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine10330 Se 32nd Ave Suite 320 Portland OR, 97222
Dr. Adrian Varela practices Sleep Medicine in Portland, OR. Dr. Varela studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University of Florida College of Medicine 1999
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- Sleep Medicine
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- 2009
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Duke University Medical Center 2000
- Riverside Methodist Hospitals (OhioHealth) Program
Dr. Adrian E Varela MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97222Get Direction
Dr. Adrian E Varela MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Varela
- Researchers Identified the Neurons that Rouse the Brain
These group of neurons could well form the target of future therapies for sleep apneaSleep and alertness are two opposite conditions, disbalance in any of them may disturb the functioning of various organs and the overall health condition. Globally almost one-fourth of people suffer from some kind...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of Suicide?
The national survey seems to indicate that those living with sleep apnea are at a higher risk of suicide. Because those affected by sleep apnea are more probable to idealize suicide, plan it, or see it as an option, this makes an early diagnosis of sleep apnea as an opportunity to prevent suicide...
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- Dr. Radhika Sekhri Breaden MD11790 SW BARNES RD STE 330 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Marwan Mouammar MD10201 Se Main St Portland OR 97216
- Dr. Jeffrey Heng-yi Lin MD400 Ne Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Akram Khan M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Joseph Jura MD700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Curtis Gregory Delplanche O.D., M.D.501 Se 172nd Ave Vancouver WA 98684