Dr. Maria A Olivencia DDS
Dentist | General PracticeCarr130 km 4.9 Sector Lechuga Hatillo, PR Hatillo PR, 00659
Dr. Maria Olivencia is a Dentist practicing in Hatillo, PR. Dr. Olivencia specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Maria A Olivencia DDS's Practice location
Hatillo, PR 00659Get Direction
HATILLO, PR 00659Get Direction
Dr. Maria A Olivencia DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Clelia Rolon D.M.D.A6 Calle California Quebradillas PR 00678
- Dr. Yalice Mariely Cardona DMD135 Km 64.2 Adjuntas PR 00601
- Carolina Jimenez soto DMD42032 Sect Piquinas Quebradillas PR 00678
- Dr. Ricardo Alejandro Lopez perez D.M.DX6 CALLE 25 ARECIBO PR 00612
- Dr. Elvin Jove-velez D.D.S.155 CALLE JOSE LINARES QUEBRADILLAS PR 00678
- Dr. Roberto Rodil DMD28 Betances Street 2nd Floor Utuado PR 00641