Dr. Huagui Li is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Li performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Sichuan Med College 1982
- West China University Med Science
Dr. Huagui Li M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
EDINA, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Huagui Li M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Dr. Raed H Abdelhadi MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Quan Pham M.D.6405 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Jane Chen MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Scott Sakaguchi MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Douglas David Hodgkin MD3300 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422