Dr. George Woodward practices Neuropathology in Fargo, ND. Dr. Woodward studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Emg & Nerve Conduction Studies
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Neurology; Northwestern Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Northwestern Mem Hospital
Dr. George Woodward MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Evansville, IN 47714Get Direction
Evansville, IN 47712Get Direction
Dr. George Woodward MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Risk Factors for Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson’s Patients Study
There are motor as well as some non-motor symptoms that characterize Parkinson's disease. Parkinon's causes rigidity, tremors, and motor disabilities, as well as non-motor symptoms, including anxiety and depression. The most effective treatment to control Parkinson’s systems to date is Levodopa....
- Dementia Patient Strives to Remain Positive and Active, Despite Early Diagnosis
It’s early morning at the local grocery store. To the few people who are getting their shopping done at this time of day, Laurie Scherrer looks like any other regular person who is busy crossing items off her shopping list. The truth is that Laurie is getting her groceries done before the...
- Medical History May Be Able to Predict Parkinson's Disease
A study led by Susan Searles Nielsen, PhD, MS, assistant professor of neurology at the Washington University located in St. Louis, Missouri, looked into a new method that utilizes past medical records in order to predict whether or not a patient will develop Parkinson’s disease. This approach...
- Serious Gabapentin Side Effects
Serious gabapentin side effects can be threatening to one's health, so it should be used with doctor’s supervision. Some of its side effects include aggressive and suicidal behavior. Gabapentin is a drug prescribed to treat certain types of seizures and manage pain caused by nerve problems. It is...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Lives Her Dream
When a person is first diagnosed with a chronic, progressive condition like multiple sclerosis, it can be hard to look ahead to the rest of life and have a positive outlook. Moving forward in life and adapting to the change is that much more difficult with the knowledge that the condition will cause...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- Dr. Shaun K. Christenson M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Eugeniu V Muntean MD2 Tampa General Cir Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Curtis W. Penney D.O.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Tanya L. Harlow Other700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Susan L Scarberry MD700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Decock M.D.2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108