Dr. Howard Zucker, DC is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include pediatric cardiology and he currently treats patients in Washington, District Of Columbia. Dr. Zucker graduated ...
- Embryonic death and the creation of human embryonic stem cells.
- American Society for Artificial Internal Organs: the government's role in advancing regenerative medicine and tissue engineering.
- The World Health Organization paves the way for action to free people from the shackles of pain.
- Effects of ventilation and catheter position on catheter movement on the tricuspid annulus during ablation in children.
- NYS: Tackling the Issue of High Users of Healthcare.
- Vital Signs: Increased Medicaid Prescriptions for Preexposure Prophylaxis Against HIV infection--New York, 2012-2015.
- Lessons From New York State's Preparedness Efforts for Ebola.
- Zika Virus Testing Considerations: Lessons Learned from the First 80 Real-Time Reverse Transcription-PCR-Positive Cases Diagnosed in New York State.
- Evaluation of the Impact of Mandating Health Care Providers to Offer Hepatitis C Virus Screening to All Persons Born During 1945-1965 - New York, 2014.
- Legionnaires' Disease Outbreak Caused by Endemic Strain of Legionella pneumophila, New York, New York, USA, 2015.
Dr. Howard A Zucker M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20201Get Direction
CLIFFSIDE PARK, NJ 07010Get Direction
Dr. Howard A Zucker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Jai Nahar MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Moak MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Ashraf Saud Harahsheh MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Niti Dham M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Robin W Doroshow MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. James D Telep M.D.8318 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031