Dr. Aarthi Vemana practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Purcellville, VA. Dr. Vemana treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sleep Medicine
Dr. Aarthi Pai Vemana MD's Practice location
Purcellville, VA 20132Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44104Get Direction
FAIRFAX, VA 22031Get Direction
Dr. Aarthi Pai Vemana MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Croup vs. RSV: How Are They Different?
Childhood illnesses are very common and can strike at any moment. Croup and RSV are among the most common illnesses that can harm children.CroupCroup is a mild condition, usually nothing to worry about, but it can be scary for parents to witness. This common childhood illness often occurs during the...
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- Dr. Sunil Amrit Kapoor M.D.2730 A Prosperity Avenue Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Michael Jay Fields M.D.2730 A Prosperity Avenue Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Marc Chester MD2730-A Prosperity Avenue Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. John Pilgrim Osborn M.D.2730 A Prosperity Avenue Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. James Ernest Clayton M.D.2730 A Prosperity Avenue Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Jenny Lee Kelty M.D.2730 A Prosperity Avenue Fairfax VA 22031