Dr. Clark Chen is a prosthodontist practicing in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Chen specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Clark Chen DMD's Practice location
Mesa, AZ 85206Get Direction
Clark Chen DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor Dedicates Herself to Helping Others
July 11th, 2014 is a day LeToy Hannah will never forget. She had gone into surgery to remove a non-cancerous cyst on her ovary and came out with a stage 3C ovarian cancer diagnosis. Hannah was shocked; her mother had to make the call to do a complete hysterectomy to remove all visible cancer while...
- Alternative Treatment for Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are the veins that protrude from the skin, accompanied by a dark-purplish color. This type of vascular disorder can affect both men and women equally. According to research by the Department of Health and Human Sciences, at least 40% to 50% of men and 50% to 55% of women in the United...
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin
Peeling skin can be defined as unintentional loss of the outer layer of the skin. Typically, one's outermost layer of skin is automatically replaced every twenty-eight days. This skin replacement is often unnoticeable, but can be discovered when it is affected by external factors such as...
- Avocado Toast Recipe
Did you know avocados are technically berries? There are quite a few types of avocado that vary in shape and color. The ones you most commonly find in your grocery store are Hass avocados. Hass avocados are the most popular avocados around the world.Because avocados are naturally dairy-free,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Matthew Benjamin Kahn DDS8708 E SAN MARCOS DR SCOTTSDALE AZ 85258
- Michael J Gibbons D.M.D.7477 E Doubletree Ranch Rd Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD6601 S Rural Rd Tempe AZ 85283
- Dr. Lior Berger DMD2730 S Val Vista Dr Gilbert AZ 85295
- Dr. George Eric Eifler D.D.S., M.S.4517 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Mark Stephen Montana DDS2147 E Southern Ave Tempe AZ 85282