Dr. Mary Wood Molo is a reproductive endocrinologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Wood Molo specializes in infertility. Her clinical interests include female infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, fertility preservation, fertility preservation for cancer patients, primary ovarian insufficiency, and male infertility.Dr. Wood Molo individualizes fertility care to the specific needs and desires of her patients.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor Rush University Medical Center -
- Rush University Medical Center Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dr. Molo chose this area of medicine because she enjoys working in a partnership with her patients and finding the right care for them.Dr. Molo attributes her success to being a good listener and being curious about the issues of fertility.
Dr. Dr. Mary Wood Molo, MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Mary Wood Molo, MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Mary Wood Molo, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062