Dr. Todd Troshynski practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Troshynski treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Regional Anesthesia, Anesthesia
- Kansas State Univ 1991
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1986
- University of Kansas Medical Center 1989
- Harvard Medical School 1992
- Pediatric Anesthesiology - Children's Hospital - Boston, MA 1991
Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- Effects of Genital HPV on Newborn Babies
HPV, which is also known as the Human papilloma virus, is a group of viruses that affects the skin and the moist membranes lining the body. HPV usually affects the cervix, the anus, or the mouth and the throat. There are about 100 types of HPV, from which 30 types affect the genital area. The HPV...
- The Benefits of Grapefruit, the "Fruit of Paradise"
Grapefruit is a very tangy, citrus fruit that looks just like an orange but is not as sweet. Grapefruit was named for the way it grows (in bunches, just like grapes). The fruit has a fleshy interior that is often red, white, or pink in color.Grapefruit is a new radial fruit that developed naturally...
- What Happens When Feet Are Affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Walking. It's something many people take for granted. Most people don't even think about what it takes to simply walk around the house, let alone down the street, or to the car to go to work.Simply getting from the car to the intended destination can become an impossible task with rheumatoid...
- Health Benefits of Rutabaga
What is a rutabaga?Rutabaga is also called as neep, Swedish turnip or swede. It is a member of the Cruciferae family. Rutabaga comes from the Swedish word "rotabagge," which means "baggy root" or "thick roots". Throughout the world, rutabaga is commonly referred to as "swedes" but in the United...
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Rachel Marie Haake M.D.8376 N Ivy St Milwaukee WI 53223