Dr. Todd Troshynski practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Troshynski treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Regional Anesthesia, Anesthesia
- Kansas State Univ 1991
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1986
- University of Kansas Medical Center 1989
- Harvard Medical School 1992
- Pediatric Anesthesiology - Children's Hospital - Boston, MA 1991
Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- How Antibody Tests Can Detect Celiac Disease in Children
Although celiac disease seems to be genetic, it is not always expressed clinically. Studies who have looked at its genetic predisposition have determined a certain prevalence of the disease in asymptomatic relatives of the patient's first degree and monocyte twins. However, until now the form of...
- Lyme Disease: How to Prevent It
Lyme disease is a nasty infection that anyone can catch by being bitten by a tick. These ticks are most active during the summer and spring. Not all ticks carry the disease; only the ones infected with the bacterium Borelia burgdoferi will give you Lyme disease. Borrelia burgdorferi will be injected...
- Alcohol and Other Factors that Affect Recovery from Mononucleosis
What is Mononucleosis?Mononucleosis (also known as mono) is a disease that usually arises from the Epstein-Barr virus and is spread through a person's saliva and other bodily fluids. The length and severity of this illness both differ from one person to another. Most people suffering from from mono...
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- Weight Loss is Easier With a Little Teamwork
The results of a new study published in the journal, Obesity, shows that weight loss is influenced by working in a team. The researchers suggest that people who lose 5% of their initial body weight tend to be on the same team. Significant weight loss was seen in people who said that teammates...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226