Dr. Todd Troshynski practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Troshynski treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Regional Anesthesia, Anesthesia
- Kansas State Univ 1991
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1986
- University of Kansas Medical Center 1989
- Harvard Medical School 1992
- Pediatric Anesthesiology - Children's Hospital - Boston, MA 1991
Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cancer in the Lymph Nodes
What is Lymphoma?Lymphoma is a type of cancer which affects the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system includes the spleen, bone marrow, thymus gland and lymph nodes (or lymph glands). When a person has lymphoma, all these body parts, among others, are affected.The lymphatic system is the body’s...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Natural Remedies for Insomnia
What is insomnia?In today's busy world, there are some people who regard sleep as a luxury rather than a necessity. They do not seem to have any issues to spend more hours at work in addition to other activities. Due to heavy workload and other activities, there would be lesser time for a physical...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Rachel Marie Haake M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226