Dr. Bruce Bennett Reid MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon324 10th Ave #154 Salt Lake City UT, 84103
Dr. Reid is a native Utahn and enjoys many outdoor activities, particularly skiing at Snowbasin, hiking, and cycling. He and his wife, Holly, have five children who are both the joy and challenge of t ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1993
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Left atrial sarcoma: resection and repair by cardiac autotransplant and in situ pericardial patch.
- Noninvasive predictor of HeartMate XVE pump failure by neural network and waveform analysis.
- Obesity and left ventricular assist device driveline exit site infection.
- A novel non-invasive method to assess aortic valve opening in HeartMate II left ventricular assist device patients using a modified Karhunen-Loève transformation.
- Heart Problems
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Utah Medical Association
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, UT in Cardiothoracic Surgery 1999
Dr. Bruce Bennett Reid MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Bennett Reid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reid
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Amit Patel MD30 North 1900 East Salt Lake City Utah 84132
- Dr. Michael P Collins MD5169 S COTTONWOOD ST SALT LAKE CITY UT 84107
- Dr. Rafe C Connors MD30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Aditya K Kaza MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Stephen Eugene Clayson MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Gilbert R Schorlemmer MD1140 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124