Dr. Pete Tavarone is a Chiropractor practicing in Oneonta, NY. Dr. Tavarone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Tavarone seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- CDPHP (Capital District Physicians' Health Plan)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Dr. Pete J Tavarone D.C.'s Practice location
Oneonta, NY 13820 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Pete J Tavarone D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Pete J Tavarone D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Lawrence Otto Mietzelfeld D.C. 55 S Main St Oneonta NY 13820
- Dr. Alicia Lynn Gilbert DC 5 1/2 Main St Delhi NY 13753
- Dr. Anthony Michael Viafore DC 5 1/2 Main St Delhi NY 13753
- Dr. George J Etzl D.C 41-45 Dietz St Oneonta NY 13820
- Dr. Shirley Ann Rufrano DC 531 Southside Dr Oneonta NY 13820
- Dr. Matthew Douglas Craig D.C. 4910 State Highway 28 Cooperstown NY 13326