Dr. William M Palm D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice26711 Woodward Avene Suite 107 Huntington Woods MI, 48070
Dr. William Palm is a Dentist practicing in Huntington Woods, MI. Dr. Palm specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Subphrenic abscess.
- Intracranial compartment volumes in normal pressure hydrocephalus: volumetric assessment versus outcome.
- Measuring longitudinal white matter changes: comparison of a visual rating scale with a volumetric measurement.
- Pericortical Enhancement on Delayed Postgadolinium Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery Images in Normal Aging, Mild Cognitive Impairment, and Alzheimer Disease.
Dr. William M Palm D.D.S.'s Practice location
Huntington Woods, MI 48070Get Direction
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Herbert K. Winter DDS26657 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Ronnie Thomas Williamson DDS26789 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Dr. Lanny Ronald Lesser D.D.S.26831 Woodward Ave (at 11 Mile Rd.) Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Dr. Marianne Stefan D.D.S.26711 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Mr. William Lee Thompson MD DDS26111 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Dr. Joel Stephen Egnater DDS26789 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070