Dr. Benjamin J Leak M.D.
Urologist1401 Eastland Dr Suite B Bloomington IL, 61701
Dr. Benjamin Leak is a urologist practicing in Bloomington, IL. Dr. Leak specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1998
University of Illinois College of Medicine 2003
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Birth Defects
- Stress Incontinence
Dr. Benjamin J Leak M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Benjamin J Leak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leak
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- Bisphenol A May Lower the Quantity and Quality of Sperm
A new study has shown that higher levels of bisphenol A (BPA) in urine may lower sperm count and motility in men, affecting their ability to father a child. The results of the study are published in the journal Fertility and Sterility and this is first of its kind to link the levels of BPA to sperm...
- The Function of Vas Deferens
Male reproductive systemMost of the components of this system are located outside the male body. The testis, penis, scrotum, and epididymis are some of the structures. For sexual intercourse the male organ responsible is the penis. From the urethra the semen is released through the penis. The...
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- Dr. Scott Christopher Morgan M.D.1701 E COLLEGE AVE BLOOMINGTON IL 61704
- Dr. Mariano Villalon Tolentino M.D.1701 E COLLEGE AVE BLOOMINGTON IL 61704
- Dr. Daniel Lange M.D.1701 E College Ave Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Vicken S Chalian M.D.1401 Eastland Dr Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Samuel Anthony Grampsas M.D.405 Kays Dr Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Thomas B Kulb M.D.,1401 Eastland Dr Bloomington IL 61701