Stephen Delia, M.D. practices in Duxbury at Stephen Delia Cosmetic Surgery as a Plastic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Delia was invited to join RealSelf in 2010, a ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1986
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1986
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Alloderm, Arm Lift, Body Lift And More
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASPS )
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery; St Mary'S Hosp, General Surgery; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Saint Mary's Hospital, Waterbury
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
- Hand Surgery - Hospital of University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Stephen Delia M.D.'s Practice location
Duxbury, MA 02332Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Delia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- How does Alcohol Affect Diabetes?
Alcohol provides calories, like many other foods, and gets processed like fat in the body. Drinking alcohol increases the level of blood sugar levels and has to be taken with discretion. One should drink alcohol only if blood sugar levels are under control. It is always better to have a discussion a...
- How Is Fibroids Diagnosed?
Fibroids are commonly found during a routine pelvic exam. Your doctor may feel an irregular pelvic mass in your abdomen, suggesting the presence of uterine fibroids. If you’re a woman experiencing fibroid-related symptoms, you can readily access numerous treatment options, and it’s your best...
- Sherman Award Recipients for Crohn's and Colitis Research Contributions
Photo credit: Diligent Rocket LLCBeginning last year, the Sherman Prize celebrates men and women who have made a big difference for those living with inflammatory bowel disease. Funded by the Bruce and Cynthia Sherman Charitable Foundation, the award is given to exceptional researchers, doctors,...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...